- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Buyer agrees to pay a 20% restocking fee & return shipping costs.
- Items are returned unaltered & in original condition.
- Upon receiving the items back, you will receive a refund (less the 20% restocking fee & shipping fee).
Cancellations on personalized stationery is not permitted. Orders go straight into production once they are received.
Cancellations on non-personalized stationery is only permitted if your package has not yet been dispatched. Once your package has shipped, the only recourse is to follow the return instructions (above).
Your order will be shipped to the address you provided during checkout. Please make sure you stay current with all forms of stored payment (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay) and make sure the shipping address provided at checkout is correct. Once your package has been dispatched, the shipping address provided cannot be amended. One More Glass of Wine is not responsible for orders submitted with an incorrect shipping address or for re-directing a package once your order has already gone into transit. You Can Call USPS At The Number Provided Below. Make sure to have your tracking number available.
1 (800) 275-8777 (USPS)
Refunds will not be given for incidents listed above. This is an avoidable error and One More Glass of Wine is not responsible for negligence regarding this matter.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, USPS is still experiencing delays. Understand that any delay in shipping is due to the shipping courier. One More Glass of Wine is not at fault for packages delayed by a third-party. Please contact USPS at the number provided above if you experience a delay. Make sure to have your tracking number available. You may also contact us so that we are aware and can provide you with customer support.
- Packages experiencing a 21 day delay will be reshipped to the address provided during checkout. We don't want you to wait any longer than necessary, however, most delayed packages will arrive within 21 days.
- Packages that say "in transit" and have not updated for several days is completely normal. They are most likely stuck at a distribution center and/or missed scans. Please allow 21 days before requesting a reship or refund for non-delivery.
- Packages that say "DELIVERED", but were not require IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. Please verify the address you provided at checkout, contact USPS & file a "Missing Mail" report, go to your local post office and request GPS tracking on your delivered tracking, and then contact us. These steps must be taken first before another package is reshipped.
- One More Glass Of Wine will only reship the package to the original address provided. Again, we are not responsible for packages that were delivered to a wrong address because of errors submitted during checkout.